- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 22, 2013
- [+] More Details
Total Uninstall Review
A review of Total Uninstall by Felix Cheng
Total Uninstall is a software installation manager for the Windows OS which gives you information on which data has been modified during installation processes and can also perform a clean uninstall of any programs you would like to remove.
You can run the tool in the background to keep an eye on different areas of the system you would like to monitor. Total Uninstall keeps a restore point save so that users may revert to a time from before a certain application was installed.
One good thing about running this application is that it allows users to remove traces of applications which are long gone; this includes registry keys, temporary files, empty folders and a number of other elements sometimes left behind by uninstalling a program.
Overall, Total Uninstall gives users the option to keep a clean system and rollback their system to before any issues caused by installation of software started.Total Uninstall features and highlights:
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- It shows a detailed uninstall log
- Powerful search in detected changes
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file
- Export to file or print detected changes
Total Uninstall is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from software install managers and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). The Total Uninstall 6.2.3 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This uninstaller software is filed under:
- Total Uninstall Download
- Software Reviews
- Major release: Total Uninstall 6.2
Compatibility with this uninstaller software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of Total Uninstall may be available from Gavrila Martau.
We have tested Total Uninstall 6.2.3 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]